Chris Winterholler, DDS, DICOI, LVIF, FAGD Implant Dentist hails from the small town of Lovell, Wyoming, and mastered the art of working with his hands as a boy during long winters building intricate model trains. With a family of healthcare professionals and a dentist uncle to look up to, by the age of 8, Dr. Winterholler was certain he would enter the dental profession. As an accomplished dentist, he is inspired by a calling to offer his talents and skills to patients to improve their lives with healthy, beautiful smiles. Dr. Winterholler is proud to be a leading provider of dental implants in Central Arizona, with the only office in the area that offers on-site CT implant design and milling in our fully digital state of the art laboratory. Unlike corporate dental implant centers, Dr. Winterholler follows up on his patients’ dental care for years to come, ensuring that their smiles last a lifetime. The doctor travels all over the world to seek out the newest dental technology and training, and he is internationally recognized as an expert in the latest dental technology for precision-placed dental implants.
Dr. Winterholler is a Diplomate with the International College of Oral Implantologists (ICOI) and a Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry and Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies where he studied full mouth reconstruction, comprehensive aesthetic restorative dentistry, advanced anterior cosmetic dentistry, TMJ and neuromuscular jaw tracking, and scan interpretation.
In 1995, Dr. Winterholler graduated from Creighton University School of Dentistry in Omaha, Nebraska, as a Doctor of Dental Surgery, where he mastered all aspects of dental care without having to focus on just one specialty.
The doctor completed a Nobel Biocare Implant Residency in 1998.
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Academy of Computerized Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry, Fellow
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- International Academy of Comprehensive Aesthetics
- International College of Oral Implantologists, Diplomat
- International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
Dr. Chris Winterholler and Dr. Patrice Winterholler are the proud parents of three children and one grandchild. Chris and Patrice met in dental school and have large extended dental families. Outside of his practice, Dr. Chris has many hobbies—he is an accomplished mechanic, cook, instrument rated private pilot, IT person, avid water and snow skier, and he even built his own house! He dedicates many hours to church service and charitable organizations including Give Back a Smile and the Boy Scouts of America as a dental advocate and educator. He likes to travel and be in the great outdoors.
- Creighton University School of Dentistry, Department of Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics 1995-1996
- Dentistry by Design, San Diego, California. Faculty Member for CEREC 3D CAD-CAM Dentistry 2002-2004
- Compendium, 2002—Full Mouth Restoration using CEREC
- Practical Periodontics and Aesthetic Dentistry, 2004—Immediate Loading of Implant Dentistry with CEREC Anterior Restorations
Professional Speaking Engagements
- DaniDental Studio—All-on-4 Dental Implant Treatment. Dr. Winterholler was the featured clinician speaker on utilizing the All-on-4 treatment concept for full-arch restorations.
- American Academy of Computerized Dentistry 2008—Immediate Loading of Dental Implants with CEREC 3D
- CEREC Masters, San Mateo California—Advanced CEREC training 2005, 2006
- California Dental Association Spring 2004—Introduction to CEREC 3D
- CEREC ADVANCED Training for locations throughout the United States and Canada 2001-2008.
- Dental Implants and CEREC 3D, A perfect Marriage, 20th Anniversary of CEREC Dentistry, Las Vegas, NV October 2006
- Lifecore Biomedical—Implants for the General Dentist Chris Winterholler DDS June 2005
- Nobel Biocare—Lectured for Nobel Biocare on the integration of Replace Select Implants into a General Dental Practice. Procera Abutments and use with CEREC 3D. June 2005