For patients with broken, missing, or failing teeth, dental implants are a long-lasting, cost-effective, and fully functional tooth replacement with gorgeous, lifelike results. A single dental implant has three parts: a titanium post that is surgically inserted into the jaw bone, an abutment piece that is used to connect the implant to a custom-made crown, and the crown itself, which is designed to match your existing teeth perfectly. A completed dental implant will restore your smile for many years—and they are incredibly versatile as they can be used to replace a single tooth, multiple teeth, or as part of the W-4 Implant Solution® to replace one or two arches of a patient’s teeth in a single procedure. If properly cared for, the natural appearance and function of an implant can last for many years!
Dr. Winterholler is highly trained to beautifully restore teeth with dental implants in the comfort of our two Central Arizona practice locations. We are the only fully digital workflow office in Arizona to create your new smile. We design and create your new smile in our office and in house laboratory using top technology, ensuring our implant patients receive the highest quality of care and superior esthetic results. Because we have our own laboratory using top dental laboratory technicians, our implant patients can often receive their implants and their custom crowns in a single day.
We offer a full range of options, from standard dental implants to zygomatic implants that allow patients with advanced bone loss to receive successful dental implant treatment. During your consultation, we will be happy to discuss the best tooth replacement solution for your specific case as well as the IV anesthesia and sedation options available to you for your complete comfort. Our team uses Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) for 3D diagnostic images that ensure efficient procedures and optimal results with the lowest level of radiation possible.
Learn more about dental implants with our Dental implants FAQ.
What are the benefits of dental implants?
Our dental implant patients enjoy the renewed ability to eat the foods they love and smile with confidence again, as well as improved oral health. Furthermore, while traditional dentures and bridges only last a few years before they need to be replaced, dental implants can last a lifetime with good oral care, and no healthy teeth are damaged to secure them in your mouth.
For more on the benefits of investing in dental implants to rejuvenate and restore your smile, listen to Patient Stories from some of our delighted patients.
Dental implants offer these benefits and more:
- A long-term solution. Since the implant post fuses with the jaw bone, dental implant patients enjoy a permanent and realistic tooth replacement. Most traditional methods, such as tooth-supported dental bridges, offer patients a solution for missing teeth for only a few years. With good oral hygiene, a dental implant will last for many years to come.
- Easy maintenance. Dental implants don’t require any specific or special care. You may clean your dental implants just as you would your natural teeth. It’s that simple.
- Most like healthy, natural teeth. Smile with confidence! Dental implants blend seamlessly with your smile because they look, feel, and function exactly like natural teeth—you may even forget that you have received a tooth restoration. Since dental implants are anchored into your mouth permanently, you will not have to worry that your replacement tooth or teeth will fall out or loosen during your everyday activities.
- Retain natural facial aesthetics. Dental implants are inserted into the jaw bone just like the roots of natural teeth, so patients can avoid the shrunken or sagging appearance that can happen over time when teeth are missing.
- Versatile. Dental implants can comfortably and realistically replace one or multiple missing teeth or even an entire arch of teeth in one or both arches with the W-4 Implant Solution.
We pride ourselves on the safety and quality of our work restoring the smiles of our patients with high-quality, custom dental implant treatment. Our dentists have years of experience delivering the best restorative options for our patient’s needs.
Dental Implants in Payson, AZ, and Scottsdale, AZ
If you are interested in learning more about how receiving dental implants at our practice can make your smile shine and your confidence glow, check out our Dental Implant FAQ, or contact either of our convenient office locations in Payson, AZ, and Scottsdale, AZ, to schedule your consultation with our trusted implantologist, Dr. Chris Winterholler. We look forward to helping you smile confidently again.