Invisalign can correct multiple orthodontic issues, and they are very popular with our patients because rather than using metal brackets and wires to guide the teeth into place, these aligners use a series of clear trays to carefully align the teeth and adjust the bite comfortably and gently. In addition, the clear aligners can be removed easily to eat meals and to brush and floss the teeth, which promotes better dental hygiene.
We combine digital orthodontic treatment planning with years of experience to provide the highest level of personalized care for exceptional results with Invisalign for adults and teenagers.
Issues Invisalign Can Treat
- Crooked or crowded teeth
- Misaligned bites (overbite, underbite, crossbite)
- Gaps in the teeth
- Open bite
- Other cosmetic issues
Who Is a Candidate?
Invisalign is ideal for any patients who want to straighten their teeth and improve their bite without traditional braces. We are proud to offer both Invisalign Teen and Invisalign for Adults. Regardless of your age, this treatment can help align your bite and improve your smile.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Nearly invisible!
- Many patients are candidates
- Effective for multiple orthodontic conditions (gapped teeth, tooth crowding, overbite, underbite, open bite, crossbite, etc.)
- Removable for the flexibility when eating, drinking or brushing/flossing
- More comfortable than traditional braces
- Appointments during treatment are typically quick and easy
- You can see a virtual display of your results before you start your treatment.
- Since Invisalign aligners are removable, you don’t have to wait until your treatment is complete to see your smile change
Invisalign in Scottsdale, AZ, and Payson, AZ
If you choose to receive treatment with Invisalign at Winterholler Dental Implants & Cosmetic Dentistry, here’s what you can expect:
- You will have a comprehensive dental exam during which we will use the latest 3D-imaging techniques to create digital impressions of your teeth and jaws.
- We virtually map out the entire treatment process in advance, planning every small adjustment to be made for an optimal result.
- You will receive a custom set of clear aligners that are typically worn for about 1–2 weeks each before being replaced by the next in the series until the final position of your teeth is achieved.
The length of time it takes to get your picture-perfect smile varies from patient to patient—for most, the treatment time is just under one year with quick and easy appointments about every six weeks so that we can assess your progress. At your complimentary consultation, you can find out if treatment with Invisalign is the best way to achieve the results you desire.
For Invisalign in Scottsdale, Payson and the rest of the Phoenix Metropolitan Area, contact us today!