Chris Winterholler, FAGD, DICOI, FAGD, is pleased to announce Ambulatory Implant Surgical and Restorative Services to the Arizona dental community. Dr. Winterholler and his team of sedation, laboratory, and comprehensive dental implant offerings are available statewide to Arizona dentists that may want to provide these services to patients in their own office.
We will come to you and provide the following for your patients, in coordination with your team:
- All-on-4®, Neoarch®, DIEM®, Teeth in a Day, W-4 Implant Solution®. Our advanced 3D imaging of the patient is unrivaled in the state. We can simulate the results for your patient and deliver the simulation via 3D modeling of the face coordinated with the dentition. This offers a true rendition of the expected outcome that your patient can view prior to surgery.
- We travel and bring to the table a CRNA or board-certified MD anesthesiologist who will offer sedation in your office or can provide anesthesia all the way up to full general anesthesia where appropriate in a surgical center.
- Our dedicated implant laboratory can offer you advanced materials of exquisite craftsmanship and fast turnaround for implant cases. Our proprietary W-4 implant prosthesis offerings will virtually eliminate breakage in the temporary phase, allowing you to remain productive rather than repair temporaries multiple times during the wait for the finals. Our advanced hybrids don’t use denture teeth or processed acrylic, and our full-arch zirconia solutions come with a standard no-questions-asked full replacement warranty (5 years ), as long as we do the implant placement surgery.
- Dr. Chris has performed thousands of All-on-4 implant cases over a span of nearly 2 decades. Our clinical experience with both the surgical and restorative aspects of full-arch implantology is unique. Dr. Chris is familiar and experienced and usually has parts readily available for all contemporarily used implant systems. We can oftentimes facilitate conversions of older implant systems to more ideal situations. Our training and education with full-arch implantology have been acquired from the best minds in the industry, including the Malo Clinic Lisbon Portugal, the University of Frankfurt, Nobel Biocare™, the ICOI, the AAID, and hundreds of hours in implant-specific continuing education.
- In addition to sinus lifts and bone grafting procedures, Dr. Winterholler is experienced and confident with zygoma implants that facilitate immediate loading of even the most atrophic maxillae. Our guided zygoma implant solutions offer hope to even the most severe cases to get patients back in full fixed function in as little as a day.
- Dr. Chris is experienced in and has extensively used every major implant system, including Nobel Biocare, BioHorizons®, Zimmer, Keystone, MegaGen, HiTec, Paltop, S.I.N. Implante, Neodent, Straumann®, Astra, Cortex™, Hiossen®, Hahn™, Glidewell, OCO, Sterngold®, Lifecore, and Ankylos®.
- Dr. Chris can handle everything from the 3D imaging, treatment planning, surgery, and sedation to conversion, impressions (digital or analog), and all lab work included in your fee. You can choose any and all of our services a la carte and do the procedures you are already comfortable or familiar with. Mentorship on these cases by one of the foremost experts in all aspects of the All-on-4 is a bonus to you.
- We offer our services to all dentists in the state of Arizona, regardless of your location. We can have your patients imaged and impressed in either of our two convenient offices in Scottsdale and Payson. Everything else can be done in your office. In addition to our comprehensive implant services, consider adding our Signature Wisdom Teeth Extraction service or other dental alveolar surgery to the services you offer in your own office.
- There is nothing like what we can offer you. We have advanced CT scanners, resources for the fabrication of surgical guides, 3D printing of prototypes, titanium bar milling with 24-hour turnaround, and an implant parts inventory that will have your cases functional in hours, not weeks like when you use a commercial laboratory. We fill in the gaps for oral surgeons that may need prosthetic assistance and case collaboration that allow you to offer the complete service in your office (not multiple offices). You quote the fee as a specialist and collect the fee from the patients. Our collaboration comes as a predictable set cost known before the initiation of the case, which allows a reasonable return and a predictable service for your deserving patients.
- Most of all, we are here to help you complete these cases at a level beyond what you are capable of on your own. Learn this and offer this service with one of the best, most experienced All-on-4 teams in the United States.