When patients are considering their tooth restoration options, it’s helpful to know what’s available these days. At Winterholler Dental Implants & Cosmetic Dentistry, we offer several of the most innovative and proven solutions for restoring missing or failing teeth, from long-lasting and lifelike dental implants to solutions such as full-mouth dental implants with the W-4 Implant Solution®, that can permanently replace an entire upper and/or lower arch of your teeth.
We are dedicated to providing you with the smile of your dreams with a customized tooth restoration treatment plan that will improve your oral health and your confidence. Every one of our patients is different, so when you meet with us for your consultation appointment, we will discuss all of your treatment options as well as your preference for the type of anesthesia we will use during your procedures. Some of the most common tooth replacement options include the following:
- Dental Implants. Dental implants are a favorite tooth replacement solution whether you are missing a tooth due to a traumatic event such as a tooth fracture or have a tooth that is not restorable. Dental implants are a lifelike and permanent alternative to bridges or partial dentures, and Dr. Winterholler can make your implant-supported crown appear just like your natural tooth, sometimes completely restoring your smile in as little as one day! Dental implants have the added benefit of being good for your oral health because they keep jaw bone deterioration at bay. Please visit our Dental Implant page and Dental Implant FAQ to learn more.
- Full-Mouth Dental Implants. The W-4 Implant Solution uses dental implants to secure a permanent denture for a full set of new, customized, and realistic teeth placed quickly and with little downtime—you can even restore all your teeth in both arches. We use advanced digital implant techniques and technology to design and place your permanent and custom-made dental prosthesis in as little as one surgical appointment. We will deliver a permanent restoration to you in less than a week. Once your implants have fully healed we will begin creating your custom designed zirconia final restorations. Please explore our W-4 Implant Solution page to find out more.
- Implant-Supported Bridges. When patients come to us seeking a permanent replacement for one or more missing teeth that are next to each other in the dental arch, we may recommend an implant-supported bridge for a healthy and natural looking alternative to traditional tooth-supported or removable replacement teeth.
- Tooth-Supported Bridges. Tooth-supported bridges are a common tooth replacement for one or more missing teeth that are beside each other in the dental arch. By bridging the gap created from a missing tooth, bridges are effective, nonremovable, and secure, though they will usually need to be replaced every few years. Since the bridge is cemented in place using the teeth adjacent to the missing tooth/teeth, this tooth replacement option requires that your dentist grind down and reshape the teeth that are used to anchor the bridge.
- Full or Partial Dentures. Full or partial dentures are the most well-known solution for replacing missing teeth. Dentures are entirely removable and are inexpensive, though, after prolonged wear, they will usually need to be adjusted or replaced. While many people find dentures satisfactory, a majority find them to be uncomfortable and clunky and are self-conscious about how they can slip during chewing or speaking.
Tooth Replacement Options in Payson, AZ, and Scottsdale, AZ
Winterholler Dental Implants & Cosmetic Dentistry specializes in beautiful and lifelike dental implant-based tooth restorations at both of our convenient office locations in Central Arizona. To learn more about your options for tooth replacement and determine which option is right for you, we encourage you to schedule a consultation so that we can develop a custom treatment plan for the smile of your dreams. We look forward to providing you with excellent care as we help you restore and improve your oral health and smile.