Dental implants provide a solution for replacing missing teeth in a stable, natural-looking way, allowing you to eat most foods and smile with confidence. Most adults will lose a tooth through neglect, trauma or just aging. Dental implants are a quick and easy way to replace one or multiple teeth with a long-lasting solution.
Benefits of Dental Implants:
How do dental implants compare to dentures or bridges? Dental implants can:
- Restore function and look of natural tooth
- Last a lifetime – won’t move around or loosen
- Preserve facial features and restores your natural smile
- Replace root of tooth to prevent shrinking of gum tissue or jawbones
- Protect the health of surrounding teeth
- Prevent bone loss in the region
- Eliminate slippage associated with dentures
- Improve speech since they do not shift while speaking
Dental Implants Transform Your Life
Transform your smile, transform your life with the beautiful, secure look of dental implants. To prevent the many dental issues that come from having missing teeth, dental implants can be used to restore your smile and confidence. Dental implants act as the root of the replacement tooth creating a sturdy, comfortable, permanent and strong tooth restoration.
A gorgeous smile with dental implants from Winterholler Dentistry can:
– Preserve a Youthful Appearance – Missing teeth can cause jawbone deterioration, resulting in collapse of face structure, lip support, sunken cheeks and wrinkles. Dental implants are a permanent way to maintain your facial structure and youthful look. Missing teeth can also cause gum tissue shrinkage. The teeth adjacent to the missing teeth will shift and cause the rest of your teeth to move as well. This will cause a crooked smile and possible damage to your other teeth’s roots.
– Allow You to Eat, Talk, Smile With Confidence – Dental implants give you natural-looking, stable function of regular teeth. Enjoy a secure, precise fit with dental implants so you can eat most foods and smile with confidence. No more removing dentures or awkward conversations due to slippage. With the precise fit of dental implants by Dr. Chris Winterholler, you’ll never hide your smile again.
– Material Built to Last – Dental implants are a secure anchor, replacing your tooth’s root, to last your whole life. No need to have removable dentures or other temporary options. With dental implants, you’ll only have to care for your teeth like a natural tooth requires. Dental implants never decay, nor need replacing with regular oral hygiene.
– Offer Proven, Successful Treatment – Dental implants have a 95% success rate among patients. Dr. Winterholler uses the revolutionary Nobel Biocare dental implants that are world-renowned for advancements in science, technology and beauty.
Contacting Your Implant Dentist
To learn more about dental implants with a FREE initial consultation including 3D images, please contact our Phoenix implant dentists today. Winterholler Dentistry serves patients in the Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe and Payson, Arizona.